Polo Army Sampling

Like the idea of the video beat is pretty smooth too.
Was fealing your first video much more though

I like this one, better then your other one overall wise (Cleaness, timing) I only have ever sampled one beat and went for this type and I took my sample from Dexter Wansel's 'Time is the Teacher' the thing with sampled beat are percussion is the main thing in them unlike beats that are made from scratch one thing I liked doing was say like in a 8 bar section, the first 4 are hi hats like you did, kinda slow, then on the 4-6 section speed them up, then on the 6-8 either speed em up more but have different parts in them. Obviously don't do it exactly like that but just make the hi hats faster so the guy's flow can change up. Beats like this are always so simple and repetitive because they have to be cause the sample is the footstep all the other sounds go off, so changing small things that'll force the rapper to change his flow will take the reptitiveness out once the song is recorded.

Yeah I Do That Wasnt The Finished Product Tho @Robby2382 But Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

@AceofClubs Thanks For Watching

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Thanks @SliimGBeats Much Appreciated

Back