How To Censor Music (Make a Clean Version)

Easier to just make an edited version by using mute automations on all the vocals(route them all to 1 channel) in the mixing/tracking stage. You can add sfx and be more precise with how you cut things.

Not too much cursing in the song I upped, but only example I can find I did on youtube. I'll upload another track later where you can see how much can be done.

Easier to just make an edited version by using mute automations on all the vocals(route them all to 1 channel) in the mixing/tracking stage. You can add sfx and be more precise with how you cut things.

Not too much cursing in the song I upped, but only example I can find I did on youtube. I'll upload another track later where you can see how much can be done.

NICE ! These are just the methods I prefer because I have to do pretty intense censoring to play music at my high school. I've never thought about automation though, thanks for the tip! :)

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Great Help! Thanks!

Glad the video helped you out!

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

nice - i do prefer reversed over muted.

Ah yes! Cheers.

Back