-Making and saving Custom Vst's and Layers
-A Look into TAGG's Kit
-Beatmaking and building your Beats
-Humanizing and Strum
-Gating Pads with Grossbeat
-Using Sytrus, FM8, The Grand2, Toxic3, Harmless, Sakura
-EQing your Mix, Headroom and More!!
**CREATING & MIXING**

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d4GnkHeDNwI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Hey Guys,
Im a Student in Upstate NY Studying Audio Engineering & Media Communications.
SUB me on YouTube and Inbox me your latest Beats/songs ill check them out!
https://www.youtube.com/user/TTAGGproductions?feature

**MASTERING**

Subscribe 4 HQ Beats, TUT's & Beat Contest!

TTAGGproductions - YouTube

Last edited:
Hey mike its in the Vid! its a really cool trick! go to the vid on youtube and in the info and has chapters that you can click on youll see making and saving custom VST

Alot of info im going to watch this twice lol.Thank you so much.This probably is one of the reasons im here.

just found your videos and i like them a lot. a lot of great info and eye openers for me

just wondering, in the mastering vid, why do u have to export all the tracks just to re-import them into FL? does this accomplish something that just dropping the same chain on the master buss in ur original fl file does not?

Last edited:
just found your videos and i like them a lot. a lot of great info and eye openers for me

just wondering, in the mastering vid, why do u have to export all the tracks just to re-import them into FL? does this accomplish something that just dropping the same chain on the master buss in ur original fl file does not?

it makes a big difference, but ill be honest i have no idea why! if anyone does know feel free to comment and fill us in, but i know when you render your mix in 32 bit float there in no db cut off so you can have your mix much louder then if you tried to do it all at once and render out in 16. Do this test i did, on the beat or song you make, do it without exporting the mix and then make another copy that you render and remix. thats what i did on 3 different tracks when i was messing with this and they all sounded so much better! i found a heavy stereo computer presents in the beats i didnt export twice, and i did nothing different to them except the double export

it makes a big difference, but ill be honest i have no idea why! if anyone does know feel free to comment and fill us in, but i know when you render your mix in 32 bit float there in no db cut off so you can have your mix much louder then if you tried to do it all at once and render out in 16. Do this test i did, on the beat or song you make, do it without exporting the mix and then make another copy that you render and remix. thats what i did on 3 different tracks when i was messing with this and they all sounded so much better! i found a heavy stereo computer presents in the beats i didnt export twice, and i did nothing different to them except the double export

haha thanks. ill def give it a try. makes me feel a little better than ur not sure why either. sounds like a cool trick

Back