Cocaine Audio Back With 2 Beatmaking Videos... Producers Come Pick Up Some Tips!!

I could honestly hear "Weather" on the radio being used by a major rapper/singer.

I could honestly hear "Weather" on the radio being used by a major rapper/singer.

Word... I'm starting to like it again the more I listen to it... I made this like 2 years ago smh..

---------- Post added 02-26-2013 at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-24-2013 at 08:25 AM ----------

bump...

---------- Post added 03-02-2013 at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-26-2013 at 10:49 AM ----------

bump....

They're both pretty good not too bad, I like the "weather" beat better if anything.
Not too complicated though but a lot of times simple can be better.
I really like that arp or whatever you said it was, the 2nd instrument you layered over the pad, gave some life to track good looking on that.

I always wondered what your beats sounded like, pretty good though real talk

They're both pretty good not too bad, I like the "weather" beat better if anything.
Not too complicated though but a lot of times simple can be better.
I really like that arp or whatever you said it was, the 2nd instrument you layered over the pad, gave some life to track good looking on that.

I always wondered what your beats sounded like, pretty good though real talk
IF YOU LIKE THOSE.. CHECKOUT MY NEW JOINTS.. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...at-up-live-plus-new-beat-435866/#post49589213

That Weather beat is something else....I'd save that one, for real. Wouldn't let anyone **** with it for less than $5000 and a placement.

That Weather beat is something else....I'd save that one, for real. Wouldn't let anyone **** with it for less than $5000 and a placement.

that shit is easier said then done... that beat is like.. over a year old.. i played that shit for an atlantic records a&r cause they have wiz on their roster... said he was feeling it.. gave him a cd.... never hit me back.. met up with him months after.. played it in his office.. liked it.. but nothing ever came from it.. I just look at it as i gotta get better.. I got a new video dropping in 4 weeks.. gonna blow niggas socks off lol

Back