What would you like to learn?

kevorkio

As an artist or producer what kind of information do you look for online? Im starting to make blog posts on my website to attract more customers. If you have any ideas let me know!

A video with a few examples of very basic generic rap instrumentals.

Basically the drum and percussive sounds just first. And how slight differences in MIDI input can make completely different sounds. But also basic, simple rap drums.

Videos that follow on next. Like basslines. Then maybe sampling. But in a short mini series.

Reason being I'm one of those who likes the idea of producing, I just happen to be one of those who hasn't much musical experience, if any! I know it can be done, but its just HOW?

If someone stripped it right down, it would be great then to follow, and then ultimately go away and continue learning, and trying new different variations.

Just my 2 cents though....

Honestly it has crossed my mind but there are thousands and thousands of amazing videos for learning how to make beats online. If you search on youtube I am confident that you will find the right videos on how to make beats.

Honestly it has crossed my mind but there are thousands and thousands of amazing videos for learning how to make beats online. If you search on youtube I am confident that you will find the right videos on how to make beats.

I've found a few but they all start from different starting points, in terms of experience or music background. Things like assuming you know drum sounds actually have a 'key'? :S

Do you have any suggestions of ones you found particularly helpful?? Or ones you think we're really well done (production value)??

Appreciate any further correspondence pal (thumbs up) :)

Back