TV sampling

Wassup Man,

You can record directly from your Tv or Dvd player into your computer or sampler. Just get some RCA cables to go from your TV's "out" into your Samplers, or Computers "In's". Also, if you have the movie or show on your computer already, then you can find a free ripper program (Google it) that allows you to convert whatever format the video is in to mpeg audio (mp3). I hope that this helped!

Holl@

RT1 said:
Wassup Man,

You can record directly from your Tv or Dvd player into your computer or sampler. Just get some RCA cables to go from your TV's "out" into your Samplers, or Computers "In's". Also, if you have the movie or show on your computer already, then you can find a free ripper program (Google it) that allows you to convert whatever format the video is in to mpeg audio (mp3). I hope that this helped!

Holl@

Thanks RT1

Or if it is on the computer.. Have your audio settings set to record from wave and load up an audio editor (adobe audition for example) set a record track , play the video in whatever player you want and just hit record and it will do it on the fly :)

Or you can use Sound Forge 9 and play the video straight in there and take the audio straight from the video...I just got some samples off the 1983 He Man & The Masters of the Universe...:D

Back