Rate My tutorials how it were ?

• Not bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FahdElharaka

How-to-Install-VST-Plugins.jpg

Here are 3 video tutorials on how to install VST plugins on Windows, Mac, or FL Studio. Our site is packed full of free VST plugins so we wanted to provide your with helpful information on how to properly install VSTs to your computer.

How to Install VST Plugins in FL Studio

This video mentions both FL Studio 10 and FL Studio 9, but I believe the info should work for all versions of FL Studio.

Instructions to install a VST plugin on FL Studio:

1. [*=left]Download the VST to your computer.
    [*=left]Unzip the VST file.
    [*=left]Copy the .dll file to your vst plugin folder. This folder may be named differently for you.
    [*=left]In FL Studio click Channels up top and click the Refresh button to scan your VST plugin folder.
    [*=left]Look for the new VST plugin you added and check the box next to it.
    [*=left]Done!
_________________________________________________________________________________

How to Install VST Plugins on Windows

This video is for general installation of a VST plugin on your Windows computer.

Due to the Forum's rules i can't post more than 2 videos, but you can watch this video about How How to Install VST Plugins on Windows on this direct Youtube link below:

https://youtu.be/f5xR5-OhsSs

Instructions to install a VST plugin on Windows:

[*=left]Copy the .dll file to your vst plugin folder. This folder may be named differently for you.
    [*=left]Rescan your plugin directory in your music software.
    [*=left]Done!

How to Host Windows VST Plugins on a Mac

This videos shows you how to run Windows .dll VST plugins. You will need to install the VFX Host Software software on your Mac and also a program called SoundFlower.

Have a Nice Day Brothers :)

Last edited:
Here are 3 video tutorials on how to install VST plugins on Windows, Mac, or FL Studio. Our site is packed full of free VST plugins so we wanted to provide your with helpful information on how to properly install VSTs to your computer.

How to Install VST Plugins in FL Studio

This video mentions both FL Studio 10 and FL Studio 9, but I believe the info should work for all versions of FL Studio.

Instructions to install a VST plugin on FL Studio:

[*=left]In FL Studio click Channels up top and click the Refresh button to scan your VST plugin folder.
    [*=left]Look for the new VST plugin you added and check the box next to it.
    [*=left]Done!
_________________________________________________________________________________
How to Install VST Plugins on Windows

This video is for general installation of a VST plugin on your Windows computer.

Due to the Frum's rules i can't post more than 2 videos, but you can watch this video about How How to Install VST Plugins on Windows on this direct Youtube link below:

https://youtu.be/f5xR5-OhsSs
Instructions to install a VST plugin on Windows:

[*=left]Rescan your plugin directory in your music software.
    [*=left]Done!

How to Host Windows VST Plugins on a Mac

This videos shows you how to run Windows .dll VST plugins. You will need to install the VFX Host Software software on your Mac and also a program called SoundFlower.

Have a Nice Day Brothers​
:)

Back