is there anything special about reason?

Nomjazzi

people tends to flee from their favorite software fl precisely to settle for reason, saying it's heavier in terms of depth n punch, am also a reason freak i use reason 4 in rewire mode sometimes with sonar 8 my favorite soft.

Nothing special beyond any gear/software beyond eye of the beholder.

I use Reason only for everything I do productionwise, but would be lying if I said other programs(including FL)couldn't do everything Reason does plus more.

The truthful answer to the age old production question of "which is better" whether Mac or PC, Hardware or Software, FL or Reason...will always be, whichever you feel the most comfortable with. Nothing else to the answer.

Nothing special beyond any gear/software beyond eye of the beholder.

I use Reason only for everything I do productionwise, but would be lying if I said other programs(including FL)couldn't do everything Reason does plus more.

The truthful answer to the age old production question of "which is better" whether Mac or PC, Hardware or Software, FL or Reason...will always be, whichever you feel the most comfortable with. Nothing else to the answer.

:cheers:
Couldn't have said it better myself.

people tends to flee from their favorite software fl precisely to settle for reason, saying it's heavier in terms of depth n punch, am also a reason freak i use reason 4 in rewire mode sometimes with sonar 8 my favorite soft.

now record on the other hand...wooo wee it looks sexy

Right. The sequencer in 4 is 100,000 times better than in reason 3. One of the many things to love about reason. Reason 4 is justthe **** in general. Still learning every day

Reason is special.

Its special because you can customize and build your own rack and sounds. And do a lot of clever wiring in the back of the rack.

I think reason is good. To each is own get a feel for each product you use to gain more access to the gift you have inside.

Fedarro
www.freqbeatz.net

Back