Tutorial: Synchronizing AKAI MPC and KORG Triton to a Computer / DAW

How do I start a new thread

I am trying to post a new thread to ask a question. I just don't know where to to go.

essomj said:
I am trying to post a new thread to ask a question. I just don't know where to to go.

You are in the FP SHOW section - go to one of the forums to post a question.

kool vid beats nice too and smart move on ur part H&R i know what ur doing lol :cheers:

Last edited:
i cant see it..and i have Flash Player installed correctly

xplicityoungin said:
i cant see it..and i have Flash Player installed correctly

video is back! should work for everyone now (flahs 8, 9, mac/pc, IE/Forefox, etc)

let me know if its not working

Last edited:
Great simple to follow videos Mano - I'm sure you're helping out a lot of people too, especially those who learn best while watching someone set things up.

I'm glad to see that it does help you guys.

:cheers:

At the moment I am trying to "cover the basics" and keeping things pretty general - because first things first :)

Expect very detailed and program-specific or gear-specific tutorials in the future also.

I am looking into making a Synthesis / Sound Design one, showing how to craft different sounds, explain all the components that are in synthesizers

Mano This video was exactly what i needed. Thanks again for all your time and effort into each one of these videos.

Awesome video!! how is the 1000 treating you? i might buy one soon over a 2500 since now i you can buy the hard drive for the 1000....do you have anything installed on it?

Back