Tutorial: Orchestration Principles

brooktdf said:
Why comparing? Mano is doing tutorials that people really need and this work really deserves a praise. No matter what is available anywhere else.

Ohh thank you! :)

Tweakheadz rocks! I'm a big fan. We definitely need as much info out there as possible :hello:

take care

expect more episodes soon BTW!
Lack of time forced me to put aside the FP SHOW for a few months but it will be back soon.

Props out to MAno for the vid and Gary for the vid's! I'll check them out as soon as i get some time on hands. Btw Mano your dot com site iz dead?

phobik said:
Props out to MAno for the vid and Gary for the vid's! I'll check them out as soon as i get some time on hands. Btw Mano your dot com site iz dead?

dot com site?

Mano,

Is this vid anywhere else? The site from the link you gave is inop. Couldn't bring up the page.

J

science 4 real. wondering if this stuff correlates with the music theory i learned as a kid. like, band n things like that, any relation? makes me miss the ol trumpet.

AMAZING!

Love the free info, i read alot of stale books that i could of saved time from if I knew about this site earlier.

Great stuff! I took orchestration and arranging classes LOOOONG ago. These will be a great refresher.

Thanks for putting in all your time.

Back