Review: IK Multimedia Philharmonik Miroslav

BLAZZE said:
yo mano i got a question. where do u get all this money to buy all these software and keyboards that you review? because most of these are REALLY expensive.

What kind of question is that? :rolleyes:

Ay whats goin on here!!!! some of the people on this site told me u look like fat joe!!!!!
lol

ayy i realy like this video mano...

what ever that things is i want one!

peace

also i luv when u show us the percusion!

its sounds like a bigg rome drum pattern!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't quote the video post... you will have the video playing in two different posts if you do.

thanks

smartie said:
Please don't quote the video post... you will have the video playing in two different posts if you do.

thanks

ok

IK Multimedia

This software is really hot. The sounds in it are off the chain. You are not producing until you have tried any of ik's software. Best out there

Help Plzzzzzz

Hey mano, thanx 4 this effort, am new here, am trying :monkey: to do some music but there is no body i can ask here, i got Yamaha DJX 2 and Cubasis VST 5. i got USB to MIDI interface cable (yamaha UX16).
i cant connect them 2gether, maybe the brop with cable am using so maybe i should get me A REAL MIDI interface.
My quastion, is that if i would be able to connect them 2gether and make them work, would i be able to to the same thing you r doing on the Video?? or am i mixing up between Sequencing the VST from Hardwares and another thing???
am so mixed up and i need help from you and ppl with exerince in FP.

thanx alot

Hi Zaki welcome to FP!

please post your question as a New Discussion instead of replying to this discussion (Which is only about the video review of Philharmonik)

Thanks!

hey mano, think you could sometime post up a tune of yours with philharmonik in action?

it definately seems like the one stop end all solution for orchestra sounds!

well I just got Philharmonik recently so I don't have much to post at the moment. Thanks for asking, I will make sure to post some when I make them.

For now you can listen to some of my ambient work, click on my signature link.

followed the link and im listening to everything on your page, gettin towards the bottom now... great work, love the vintage sound on everything, im really enjoying it... some of this stuff definately captures recent emotions! it will be cool to see what you come up with adding philharmonik in the mix:cool:

badmind36 said:
followed the link and im listening to everything on your page, gettin towards the bottom now... great work, love the vintage sound on everything, im really enjoying it... some of this stuff definately captures recent emotions! it will be cool to see what you come up with adding philharmonik in the mix:cool:

Thank you for taking the time to listen to my work

myneone said:
What are some other good sampling programs out there? Maybe not as high in price.

Philharmonik is not a sampling program... It is an orchestra in a software sound module.

This is a hot video. It shows how much love you really have for music. The 2nd and 3rd sounds you loaded reminds me of some type of Legend of Zelda/Final Fantasy sound heh. I was thinking about getting Miroslav and also investing in EastWest Quantum Leap Gold. I'm gonna have to get Miroslav now, loving the sounds, especially the strings

Great video!:cheers:

Really Nice Sounds......nice Video!

What Monitors Are You Using And Are They Eq'ed In Any Way?

Thanks

The Elephant

Back