Piano Tutorial requests here

C

California

sup yall. im gonna upload a brand new batch of piano tutorials. so im looking for requests. Im looking for popular songs that many people will want to learn, and not good/obscure songs, but popular is the key here. I am asking for requests and ideas because i dont listen to the radio or watch mtv,so i dont know whats new and popular . and besides the requests i will upload packs of videos i have already chosen . leave your requests/suggestions here. thanks

sup yall, you guys have good requests, but the point is to get suggestions of POPULAR songs. Most people dont know who donny hathaway is although he is awesome . So im looking for popular and preferably ,new songs . and example would be "umbrella" , except the song is old now and there are probably many tutorials on it already . the songs dont even have to be rnb/hip-hop, anything that people like and is new etc. thanks

California said:
sup yall, you guys have good requests, but the point is to get suggestions of POPULAR songs. Most people dont know who donny hathaway is although he is awesome . So im looking for popular and preferably ,new songs . and example would be "umbrella" , except the song is old now and there are probably many tutorials on it already . the songs dont even have to be rnb/hip-hop, anything that people like and is new etc. thanks

does not compute.....

California said:

WE POP CHAMPAIGN OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

lol, J/K

Last edited:
another good example would be "river flows" by Yiruma .i had never heard of this song, but everywhere i went people requested it , but now there are like 5 tutorials for it

kanye west paranoid that song is stuck in my head and i know it has a piano in there somewhere lol

Kanye west-Homecoming, sample or not, it still would be interting to see someone recreate the piano sample via a video tutorial, right ?

The Game - Why you hate the game!!!
B.O.B - I'll be in the sky
50 Cent ft. Robin Thicke - follow my lead
Jay Z - Lost Ones
T.i. - Why you wanna

how bout those????

jeffery225 said:
Kanye west-Homecoming, sample or not, it still would be interting to see someone recreate the piano sample via a video tutorial, right ?
i already made this one lol

Shaheed19 said:
kanye west paranoid that song is stuck in my head and i know it has a piano in there somewhere lol
and this one too lol

Last edited by a moderator:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!XD do you think kanye actually played this because it reminds me of an old 80's song thanx man

aww **** u cool as phuck and yes i will be taking that sheet music

Last edited by a moderator:
david banner - shawty say
T-Pain - Cant Believe It
Ludacris - What Them Girls Like
Devin The Dude -What A job
John Legend - Green Light

even better california and you may like this one,,, T.I. - I can't quit, off of the trap muzik album

Back