Interview: FP's History

mano 1

Founder
Staff member
<div align="center">
<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/IQPahNI3rso" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed>
</div>

You will probably recognize them from G4 TV, the video game channel in the US.
They have an online show now, called "10".

Very cool interview. I enjoyed hearing you say why you created FP, and I think that reason is something all members should keep in mind.

so did they hear about FP, and decide to interview you, or how did this come about?

congrats!!!:cheers:

an ma boi told me ya gotz ta hav polipony to produze heet. datz a fact!!!!!!!!

thanks!! LOL at "ma boi" comment :D

they heard about FP and wanted to interview me about it.

Check you out man. Doing your thing. Tell them to come to my house next ok? We can have good fun in there. Love watching your setup and before I thought you were a fat black guy with just looking at the name mano. Didn't know that but yeah man, i know them girls too. Where you live again?

Congrats . . . Mano is on the grind too :)

"what question is asked the most ?"
"How do you remove vocals from audio" Haha

Nice to see FP getting recognition . . . Hopefully you'll get some more interviews Mano !

Last edited:
hehe good interview!
the most frequently asked question??
damn i knew you were gonna say "how to remove vocals" lol, i just knew!!!!

what was that dark keyboard with them blue lights???

anyways, good job mano, beau travail mec, fp sure is rising

that made my day...MANO..you are a star now...

Time for that hate thread in the Hiphop section...:D

hey mano nice work and also you did manage to get the double action after the interview now that ur a star right? i mean you do have a foriegn accent chicks dig taht

DJfx The fox said:
hey mano nice work and also you did manage to get the double action after the interview now that ur a star right? i mean you do have a foriegn accent chicks dig taht
Um dude... one of the admins here is... well, n/m.

Really enjoyed this. It was cool to finally see the mythical Mano! haha.

When they asked about the most frequent question, first thing that came to my mind was "FL vs. Reason" hahaha. :p

Good to see the man that's behind one on the best sites on the entire WWW.

I clown around in the Hip Hop section but mostly everything I know about music came from this site.... in the more serious sections. I don't clown around in those.

I thought Mano was a mean, chubby dude because he had that pig avatar and that cartoon pig all over the board.

Ha Ha.

Thanks Mano. You're the force behind many friendships that started on FP.

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
...cant wait to get home to see the video.

So now everyone knows how you look like Mano.. not only the 3 years old members:P

(I thought I still had that foto of you and your kid somewhere)

Anyways..BIG UPS Mano!

It's in quick time format?? I refuse to have quicktime installed :mad:

Back