Interview: FP's History

check it out... Updated original post to embed a media player into it :) ... I will be able to post any future FP Video Tutorials this way now...

thanx mate

hi everyone
i would like to start by thanking MANO1 for a truly wonderful video and im thrilled to discover such an exciting forum.
im new as you can tell from my ramblings-you can sample my noodling at www.krosswindz.com
thanx
tuki

wats goin on im new to the producing game i need help on my mpc1000

pascale said:
wats goin on im new to the producing game i need help on my mpc1000

start a new discussion for each specific / detailed question :)

this discussion is about the video interview with the "10" show.

cant watch other interviews

i can only watch vedio 1 the rest wont pop open.....help anybody
video 1 is cool really..like to watch all

Hey Ya'll!!! What Is That Small "$3.00" Keyboard That He Mano Was Showing The Chicks??? I Wanna Get One Two!!! It Reminds Me Of The Movie "hustle & Flow"!!!

yeah

i use to play around a casio toy organ combined with right room acuostics this small sound devices really kick ass

i dont no if this has already been said but you can remove vocals i know how would you like me to wright up a tutorial???

haha :)

I know all about what is possible... which is "you cannot guarantee to always be able to do it!"

search the site for that... there are like 1000000 posts about everything known to top engineers about it.

phantom1 said:
i dont no if this has already been said but you can remove vocals i know how would you like me to wright up a tutorial???

Yeah, Please

LOL

just use the search on FP... please do that... we already have 1000's of these "secret to removing vocals" posts!!! ;) ... it has become a rrunning joke on FP its beena sked so much

in fact the title of this thread, and my reaction int he video = making fun of it... its amazing that folks still ask about that after all these jokes made about it!

:cheers:

Back