Software to make tutorials?

KelevraOne

Not too Kelevra son
Just curious to those who make tutorials out there. What software do you guys use to record your computer screen and voice at the same time.

I'm on a Mac and I just use Quicktime screen recorder and soundflower to captor the computer sound.

Lots of people shows how-to's on that. Choose the one that works best for you!

Cheers. :cheers:

whats good, i use hypercam to record my tutorials and beatmaking videos. however if you have issues recording the outputof your pc in your video screen capture software, then the chances are you will not have the "stereo mix" function. if this is the case ( windows 7 and onwards) then download realtek audio manager, then when you have completed the installation, go onto your recording devices via control panel, and you will see an option called stereo mix, enable that!! then you are able to record the sound coming from your computer whilst capturing the screen, and everything will be synced up. Im glad this info i found the other day can be passed on to a fellow futureproducer head :cool:

I use Screenflow its like Final Cut Pro but watered down. Its a pain to learn the shortcuts but once you do your golden.

Back