Rhymefest & DJ Jazzy Jeff in the studio(video)

real hip hop..i know that term is thrown out there so much and its come a bit cliche, however when i watch these cats get down it definately conjures memories of hip hop when shiet was cool, expressive, conceptual, concious, and cutting edge...word up to dj jazzy jeff, and if you havent heard "hes the dj, im the rapper" lately, plug that shiet in your box and listen to Jeff on the ones and two...he rocked the hell out of it! word up to Jeffery for doin good for himself and maintaining his niche, holdin down his ever expanding square...1

hes not like the average celeberty type. hez koo az ****.....when he getz bakk from miami imma ask him about his workflow techniques wit the mpc. he even told me i canknock on his door to talk to him n ask him ****...

Ya I love his music, I strive to have a set up like his. I'm all about my family and just want to keep them first I'm amazed by how far he's gotten with out being egotistical and staying grounded....

Last edited:
click on my name and view public profile for gear, I was referring to his family house and studio all together ya know? He's a Legend in the game for sure

Obit I understand watchu meant fam I just threw a random question out there lol...n itte ill peep yah gear

Cannot wait for both his solo and the collaboration album now...

Jeff'n'Fess was SICK!

jslimmguy said:
great post homie. Jeff is THE reason I got turntables when I was a kid. He is a legend for real
i agree about him bein a legend...hez deffantly got that under his belt

Back