Producer Created a BANGIN HOT BEAT!! You got to see this!!

Kay'Vion

My Name is Kay'Vion and I've been doing this for a minute. I'm moving to NYC on May 4th and I'm looking for people to collab with up north... NY, Jersey, PA... etc. Please let me know if you're interested! Also I'm going to be doing a video every tuesday, so be sure to subscribe. www.youtube.com/KayvionMusic and if you like add me on myspace as a friend, www.myspace.com/Kayvionmusic , I have TONS of songs....... Enjoy my newest track.

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/hPQrcR3hWLQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

****'s ill makes me wanna mess with RnB more good work though for real I'd buy that cd and this is better than most rnb radio hits I hear

yes sir! call up girlfriend, light some scented candles, slap that on the cd-player, and let da freak show begin!

I was about to listen and leave without saying anything because I'm just jealous lol... I make R&B too, but I like your style man.

Good ish. I've checked out a few of your posts and you steady gettin better. Imma look out for you on Itunes folk. Find a guitarist to collab with to put some lines around them keys and it's a rap.

yo kay'vion whats up man do you have a camp you roll with im in new york city we have a studio in p.a and we are finishing up the second one in brooklyn i think it will be dope for us to link up you definetly got some how stuff hit me up on the pm

sick song. ive been listenin to your beats everytime you post them up here. never asked what software you using?

Using Motif to make the beats, and sonar to edit/mix songs. Thinking about treating myself to a Neko, or ordering soft synths for future projects... Be on the lookout for those soon.

Unless i"m trippin ur big into synths that have the portamento set real high, to where the notes slide into each other. Idk I like ur music, but I think more diversity from what u have shown in videos would be good. Chords, more melodic instruments, ur song writing is real good.

Last edited:
Back