Paying for Tutorials

rofilm

Hello Everybody!
What do you think about video tutorials you´d have to pay for? Do you have experiences "buying" a tutorial? What are good ones? What makes a good one you would be willing to pay for? I´m mainly interested in special VSTs, their handling and the way to use them in compositions. Sorry,if these questions sound a bit silly, but I want to start the matter someway.
Have agreat day and a good time.
Rolf

Hello everybody!

https://youtu.be/VJ_2nbKexOI

Lifetimelicenses and free access to all of my future video productionscan be gained until Friday 31 March 2017 therefore.
(Pleasevisit my website Donationware procedurefor details or go to the forum “the deep-sound divers´ coffeehouse” Donationware and lifetime entitlement - deep-sound divers´coffeehouseto learn more about the matter.)

I´dlike to thank you, who have donated during the last 4 years. As a“material” way of saying “thank you” you are owners ofthese lifetime licenses now. You always will have free access toall of my video productions. Please contact me for details(rofilm@seznam.cz) , if you donot want to wait for my email to inform you personally.

AfterMarch 31 (2017) there won´t be any lifetime licenses on offer anymore. You´ll have to donate to get access to a tutorial or toanother video production of mine individually for each video and eachtime.

Butit still will be your decision how much you donate. There won´t be a minimum amount so far. And whether or not there will ever be onedepends only on you, same as it depended only on my viewers to “makeit all donation ware”.

Producinga tutorial of the given quality takes me between 30 and 40 hours ofwork:

selectingthe matter, writing the script, testing, rewriting, producing theindividual clips and footage, recording the voice-over, producinganimations and graphs, cut, discussing the video with my family andwith friends, critics, changes, publishing.

Andas long as the mere number of viewers doesn´t convince the people atthe baker´s to give me some bread for free, nor any shop assistantto give my grandchildren some new shoes as a present, my choice is:

Eitherstop producing my tutorials at all and give more private lessons,
or
tryto make it completely donation ware.

I´vedecided to try the later.

Justto avoid some misconception:
Allmembers of the FM/PM workshop will have free access even to futureparts of this workshop of course (but there won´t be new membersaccepted as my free service capacity has reached its limits).

Andvideos in the course of our project “The Sound of the Waters of theWorld” will always be free – for ever and for anybody.

Havea great day and a good time!

Rolf

Actually you dont have to pay for them. There are loads of tutorial videos on the internet and i dont think they are much different than the free ones.

Back