Nobody Famous - Beat Down - Ep 1 [Breaking Beats Down in Ableton Live 9]

I will be honest and say this is not my type of music but I cant watch the video and not big you up. You know your shit and that bottom was so clean! I will be using Ableton Live 9 so I may be hitting you up LOL. Good job!

I will be honest and say this is not my type of music but I cant watch the video and not big you up. You know your shit and that bottom was so clean! I will be using Ableton Live 9 so I may be hitting you up LOL. Good job!

No doubt man, not everything is for everyone. I will be showcasing different styles and techniques in the weeks to come, I usually just make whatever I feel like and not stick to one style, I tend to get bored easily.

Thanks for watching. Where can I check out your music at?

nice stuff im diggin the final beat. it sounds like the gladiator synth might be a bit detuned, i think it would sound better tuned a bit higher. But im diggin the instrument usage and different melody. nice trick running the synth through the guitar amp.

nice stuff im diggin the final beat. it sounds like the gladiator synth might be a bit detuned, i think it would sound better tuned a bit higher. But im diggin the instrument usage and different melody. nice trick running the synth through the guitar amp.

No doubt, thanks for checking it out! Sometimes I like to detune a synth just to tad a lil flavor to it, keeps everything from sounding so perfect like most synths are these days.

Back