No ''BS'' Series: Tips & Tricks for FL Studio, BitWig and More [New Vids every Week]

JC Biffro

No ''BS'' Series: Tips & Tricks for FL Studio, BitWig and More [New Vids every Week]

What's good guys.

I recently started a YouTube series covering short videos on tips and tricks for FL Studio, Bitwig and other big name plugins. I've focused mainly on FL for now as it's the most popular, but literally have 100's of videos lined up. In other words, I'm dropping knowledge bombs in 5 minutes or less, no BS style. I feel there's a gap in the saturated YouTube market with these ridiculous 10-15min+ videos. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Check them out below - I hope one of these helps some one out there. :cool::p

Thanks for watching! and if there's anything in particular you want me to cover, please drop me a comment and l'll see what I can do.
smile.gif

Last edited:
Big THANKS!!! Some I knew but a lot I did not and what I already knew was a welcome refresher! I'm looking forward to your Bitwig stuff as I recently dove in head first into that beautiful software.

Big THANKS!!! Some I knew but a lot I did not and what I already knew was a welcome refresher! I'm looking forward to your Bitwig stuff as I recently dove in head first into that beautiful software.

No worries man, I appreciate you taking the time out to watch these!

Haha I agree aye. I just need to ''catch-up'' with the FL tutorials as it's still one of the most popular DAWs and my channel is new so I need to build an audience. But they will be coming soon for sure!

Now onto the next video...

Back