Nexus 2 help please

I am looking for help .Hello everyone could someone help me with my nexus 2 errors?Please enter this thread

Welcome . I am about to say that i have a problem whit my nexus plugin
heres all the steps that i did when installing nexus 2
1.I Downloaded a torrent named Fl studio 10 + Nexus 2 into my pc
2.I oppened downloaded content and installed just away FL studio 10 on my external hdd (from Seagate company if this helps)
3.after that i just copyed my entire vst plugins from pc to fl studio vst plugins directory and took me while
4.After copying the vst plugins i just oppened the nexus 2 downloaded content and mounted Nexus 2 with power iso
5.Installation went succesfull and i copyed the Nexus Content folder too and just away i went in fl studio to my external hdd and searched for all plugins
6.after that i just checked the Nexus pluigin in my channel box and wanted to test it
7.I just started the program and some circling circles
smile.gif
) searched for the content
8. In about 10 minuts it searched and oppened up this error :Cannot find nexus content
9.H.O.L.Y. C.R.A.P.
10 I kinda ignored the message and skipped the nexus delivery in 14 days message too by pressing yes
11.I clicked the sys button to my nexus 2 and just imported a expansion and it worked
12.Houraaaay
13.I installed all my nexus expansions right away
14 I was so proud
15.I just wanted to make a project file and founded a intresting presset ,oppened it in piano roll , and i just managet that the song must be completed somehow and wanted to clone the nexus 2 plugin to insert another preset in it
16When cloned it it just away showed again this CRAPY error : Cannot Find Nexus content (the bad part is that id didnt showed me the expansions in the LIB tab of nexus)
17.the error sayed to :Unload nexus
18.I was ruined
19.SO WHEN oppening again nexus i pressed again the nexus plugin button and guess what!!!???
this error showed up : Only ONE factory-sample si present
and under the error says :Please re-install NEXUS or manually install the rest of the content from the dvd as explained in the manual . (this thing i did before (installed the rest of the content from dvd in the nexus folder where is nexus.dll located)
20 after that i pressed ok and all the expansions i installed before where in there and i loaded a random presset from dence vol.3 and the One or more sample - files (.NXS) are missing error showe dup
21 i skipped this error too (this was the 4th error i guess)
22 i duplicated again the nexus 2 plugin and the unload nexus error still apeared
23 So in conclusion i have all the things done : i have the nexus.dll file in the vst folder and in the nexus folder from vst too , i have the 0testtone.nxp in the samples
om folder
24 Maybe the 0testtone.nxp file is corupted or i dont know any other fix

25 and the most important : CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE . please please
i need to keep my song maker reputation
i need some answers please help me
MAYBE THE ADMINISTRATOR KNOWS MORE ABOUT THIS PROBLEM
HEY ADMIN PLEASE HELP ME AND THE OTHERS FIXI THIS PROBLEM[MP3][MP3][/MP3][/MP3]

Attachments

• 1st error.jpg
    1st error.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 3,058
  • 2nd error.jpg
    2nd error.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 3,392
  • 3rd error.jpg
    3rd error.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 3,752
1st off, I wouldn't say shit bout torrents. I recently got banned for 'Torrent Talk' lol. *******.. Uninstall both FL Studio & Nexus, go to yr program foldlers and make sure you get everything that was left. Then re-install. And QUIT MOVIN SHIT AROUND. Mayble that'll help. Who knows..

I'm givin you one good advice :DON'T EVER GET YOUR VST OR WHATEVER KIND OF PROGRAM ESPECIALLY MUSIC PROGRAM FROM TORRENT ITS SUCKS,, I HAVE BAD EXPERIENCE COUPLE OF TIMES ,,,

lol, tell us what happened

my bad experience with a torrent is started when i'm searching vanguard vst,, i download the address then i'm put it to my torrent engine ,, once i got finished ,, i try to install it , at first its okay,, then in the next day when i try to load it into my DAW (i'm using FL 8 that day before i use FL 10) its comes with an error like "a problems occur with your fruity wrapper bla bla bla,,,, at first i thought this problems cames from my FL engine then i try to uninstall then reinstall it again but same error cames ,,,n the worst things is i got some of my program crashed huffftt its sucks !! so i try to install it to my friends laptop (he also using FL 8) just to make sure myself ,, n guest what?? the same shit,,happen,,,oh one thing i forgot to tell ya, in that day besides vanguard i got 3 program that i download it with a torrents (Sony Sound Forge 9, Gladiator vst, n adobe Photoshop cs 2 ) ,, 2 programs brings some virus to my pc (its makes me work hard enough to clean it out) n 1 programs its fake (trial version) ,,

i think this experience could help you out when you decide to download program, especially music program :)

Last edited:
I am looking for help .Hello everyone could someone help me with my nexus 2 errors?Please enter this thread

Welcome . I am about to say that i have a problem whit my nexus plugin
heres all the steps that i did when installing nexus 2
1.I Downloaded a torrent named Fl studio 10 + Nexus 2 into my pc
2.I oppened downloaded content and installed just away FL studio 10 on my external hdd (from Seagate company if this helps)
3.after that i just copyed my entire vst plugins from pc to fl studio vst plugins directory and took me while
4.After copying the vst plugins i just oppened the nexus 2 downloaded content and mounted Nexus 2 with power iso
5.Installation went succesfull and i copyed the Nexus Content folder too and just away i went in fl studio to my external hdd and searched for all plugins
6.after that i just checked the Nexus pluigin in my channel box and wanted to test it
7.I just started the program and some circling circles
smile.gif
) searched for the content
8. In about 10 minuts it searched and oppened up this error :Cannot find nexus content
9.H.O.L.Y. C.R.A.P.
10 I kinda ignored the message and skipped the nexus delivery in 14 days message too by pressing yes
11.I clicked the sys button to my nexus 2 and just imported a expansion and it worked
12.Houraaaay
13.I installed all my nexus expansions right away
14 I was so proud
15.I just wanted to make a project file and founded a intresting presset ,oppened it in piano roll , and i just managet that the song must be completed somehow and wanted to clone the nexus 2 plugin to insert another preset in it
16When cloned it it just away showed again this CRAPY error : Cannot Find Nexus content (the bad part is that id didnt showed me the expansions in the LIB tab of nexus)
17.the error sayed to :Unload nexus
18.I was ruined
19.SO WHEN oppening again nexus i pressed again the nexus plugin button and guess what!!!???
this error showed up : Only ONE factory-sample si present
and under the error says :Please re-install NEXUS or manually install the rest of the content from the dvd as explained in the manual . (this thing i did before (installed the rest of the content from dvd in the nexus folder where is nexus.dll located)
20 after that i pressed ok and all the expansions i installed before where in there and i loaded a random presset from dence vol.3 and the One or more sample - files (.NXS) are missing error showe dup
21 i skipped this error too (this was the 4th error i guess)
22 i duplicated again the nexus 2 plugin and the unload nexus error still apeared
23 So in conclusion i have all the things done : i have the nexus.dll file in the vst folder and in the nexus folder from vst too , i have the 0testtone.nxp in the samples
om folder
24 Maybe the 0testtone.nxp file is corupted or i dont know any other fix

25 and the most important : CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE . please please
i need to keep my song maker reputation
i need some answers please help me
MAYBE THE ADMINISTRATOR KNOWS MORE ABOUT THIS PROBLEM
HEY ADMIN PLEASE HELP ME AND THE OTHERS FIXI THIS PROBLEM

You really didn't think that we'd notice you were asking for help with pirated software? Not only is that illegal, but it's against the forum rules. /sigh

Last edited:
hey i have this issue as well. It says "only one factory-sample is present. Please re-install nexus or manually install the rest of the content from the dvd as explained in the manual"
Did you manage to solve it? How did u do? Please someone help i'm becoming crazy and desperate with this stuff :(

Last edited:
Back