New Website UP and Running

soundmagus

Hi Guys,

My new website and shop are finally up and running.

I am still adding stuff to the site daily and will be devoting a whole week to making requested video tutorials in any area on any of the listed DAWS ion the site in 2 weeks or so, so if you want anything made get in touch. This will also be an ongoing process.

Also i am looking for people who would like to contribute to the website both free and paid videos, if you are interested please get in touch ASAP.

At the moment there are videos covering the following on the site:

Cubase 7 & 7.5
Ableton 8 & 9
Studio One V2
Bitwig

Some Psytrance Specific tutorials including all of Psilocybians tutorials.

Kick Drum Creation
Side-chaining
Room EQ Wizard

I have many many more tutorials to add but this will take time (both video and written) so please go check it out.

If you have any suggestions, ideas or want to get involved please contact me VIA PM or use the contact system or live chat systems available on the website.

thanks

Mark

www.music-production-videos.com

Last edited:
Hey, how's it going? I haven't been on the site in a while but I'm really beginning to pick up pace with my music production and engineering. I'll definitely check out your new site and vids. Cheers :cheers:

Thanks guys, glad you are enjoying the new site.

Its all still a bit hectic at the minute but i have loads of free stuff still to go up which will be happening next week :)

thanks

Mark

Back