*NEW* Cocaine Audio Making A Trap Beat.. Had ****withmeyouknowigotit In Mind...

My homie!!! Now this beat I'm feeling!!!
Great job, I actually seen the video on another site but knew I could chase you down on this site and drop some feedback.

IMO this is my favorite beat you've made from your beat videos. It's crazy too cause you mentioned that you didn't like that low-end melody at first and you trashed it...Well for me that's what stood out right away, I heard that and the first thing I thought was how much I loved that sound.

I could see someone like School Boy Q on this

Good stuff though,

schoolboy? it feels to southern for him.. his beats be out of this world.. and word i had it there since last summer.. then 1 day i was like **** it lol.. that melody was so basic but i'm like if the **** with me beat could be turnt up.. i could make some turnt up shit too... but glad you liked the video man..

yea school boy, I know I was thinking that too cause your title was "Trap Beat" but at the same time it's kind of mellow and chill, I'm listening to it right now lol and I hear school boy q on it...if I picture him rapping with his flow I can see him on this.

Besides you mentioned **** with me you know I got it...who ever said Jay-Z was meant for that type of beat. I think Q would rip that

yea school boy, I know I was thinking that too cause your title was "Trap Beat" but at the same time it's kind of mellow and chill, I'm listening to it right now lol and I hear school boy q on it...if I picture him rapping with his flow I can see him on this.

Besides you mentioned **** with me you know I got it...who ever said Jay-Z was meant for that type of beat. I think Q would rip that
After listening to it again.. ya i could kinda hear it.. the drums wouldn't be perfect for him but the dark vibe fits perfectly for school boy q

Back