Need Some help with Live streaming, Recording

TruthTrader

Hey everyone,

I need some advice, im looking at recording some of my studio sessions and would like to know how I can use my monitors and mic together.

Obviously the feedback is the issue and I don't want to have to produce on headphones, are there any workarounds for this.

Much Appreciated

If you're just using the microphone for recording voice for the video, then the easiest way is making sure the track is muted. So you record the audio from it but don't have it play through the speakers. If for some reason you need the audio to be activated live, like for example a live stream, then you should probably just do a couple test runs before and position your speaker/mic in a way that won't feedback. You may also be able to send the microphone input along with the system audio to your live stream program, and not have it play back on your end.

If you're trying to record audio for the video, and also record stuff with a microphone, you probably use headphones. Everyone uses headphones while recording with a microphone to avoid the speakers bleeding into the recording.

Back