native instruments or akai?

royal_beats

I am trying to decide between maschine and the mpc studio. I was just trying to get some feedback on both and why you chose one over the other.

The layout of most pads are the same 4x4 structure but feature sets vary.
Do not own either but there are many youtube vids that show what they can do.

While personally I'd go akai if those two were the choices I'd still have to recommend maschine due to having well, more stuff like colored pads individually, a colored version of akai's software, more things on top of it etc.

Ok, I understand. This info is helpful, I'm just hoping some of the users of these two brands can give me some feed back. I know there is stuff on YouTube, I've researched on their. I am hoping that this a produce website I can get some in depth opinions and reveiws.

Ok, I understand. This info is helpful, I'm just hoping some of the users of these two brands can give me some feed back. I know there is stuff on YouTube, I've researched on their. I am hoping that this a produce website I can get some in depth opinions and reveiws.

Hi there. I had a chance to try both in my studio and ended up with Maschine studio, as the workflow is really well though out.
You hardly need to read any bit of the manual. You can figure out how to do most of functions without touching the mouse.
Plus, those 2 color screens are superb and super useful.
Zero points for retro vibe though.

I ended up getting machine. I was torn because I know akai has been known for their equipment playing a key part of the hip hop scene. Do you or anyone else know where I can download some of those akai style/sounding drums for machine? I'm having difficulty finding those kinds or sounds to import into maschine.

Back