MUST READ This FIRST TO POST VIDEOS @@@@@

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna ask the same thing, It wont let me post up my videos or a link. How many post do you need?

This is what I was waiting for. Did FP discontinue the videos that were previously posted on the site???

in step 2 where you say click on 'post a video' i dont see where i can click that. thx!

<TABLE border=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD noWrap>Cory P.
user_offline.gif
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_48707370", true); </SCRIPT>
194 posts, Registered User

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info -->

<!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by kcsherrell@mac.com
What you referring to BiggRome? I mean what happened?

ONE

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
The Founder of FP (mano1) sold the site to a company called "AudioFanZine" early last year for $500,000. If you notice, at the top of the page they've got a bunch of links to gear reviews and stfuff.

Anyways, despite FP's traffic, it didn't produce enough sales for AudioFanZine.

(It costs almost $1,000 a month to run FP, as far as Server/Hosting expenses)

So FP is being shut down at the end of January, the futureproducers.com domain will just re-direct to

Mano
since you're in the forum, could you address this post. we need to know.

oops..didn't realize this was an old thread.

Last edited:
I found a different way to post a vid. Just do [ youtube ]put whatever is after v= in your video link here[ / youtube ]

Just take out the spaces and you are good to go.

Last edited:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rtw6cMMOAQs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rtw6cMMOAQs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rtw6cMMOAQs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rtw6cMMOAQs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Make a new thread

WELCOME TO THE BRAND NEW SECTION:
"YOUR TUTORIALS & BEATMAKING VIDEOS"!!!

:victory: :victory: :victory:

to post a video:
  1. upload your video file to youtube (investigating a direct FP-only solution for the future)
  2. in this section, click on "post a video"
  3. write a CLEAR title (example: "how to rewire reason and pro tools")
  4. in your post, embed the video like this:
    . go to your youtube page
    . locate the "EMBED" code to the right of the video playing
    . click on the code (embed...) and copy it (CONTROL + C)
    . go back to your post form on FP
    . click on the HTML MODE SWITCH ICON
    switchmode.gif
    to allow HTML code
    . paste the Embed code (embed...) in your post
    . post it! :)
IMPORTANT: * ONE * VIDEO PER THREAD PLEASE

tips to create a video tutorial:
  • for screen capture, use CAMSTUDIO, it's FREE!
  • to film footage, a good webcam can do the trick
  • to edit ("cut") video, the free WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER is fine. you probably have it installed already
Post questions here (this discussion) if you have any!

-mano

So i press that symbol and embed the code wen section is white? or black?

Thanks

Thanks alot!

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Thanks alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back