Mentorship Through Collaboration

nashreid7

Hey guys

I would like to offer services for anyone looking to improve their production skills through direct feedback and collaboration with experienced producers. Other services will be offered at later stages, such as song consultations and song completion. However the main focus will be learning through 1 on 1 collaboration and mentorship. I am looking to connect with people interested in using this type of service and would like to have a Skype session with some of you to get a better understanding of your specific needs and frustrations when it comes to music production. To all those who are interested, drop me a line at nashreid7 at gmail. I am looking forward to getting to know you and your specific needs and interests.

Talk to you soon!

Nash Reid

P.S. If this it not an appropriate thread to post this, please let me know

So let me get this straight, you want to offer mentorship? What's in it for you?

This is a business i'm setting up, so money will be in it for me ha. It's going to be a highly specialized service that focus on a clients specific needs and goals. The program will last 4-8 weeks, but it won't be up for another couple of months. If you have more specific questions please contact me through email.

Thanks,

P.S. This service in it's beginning will be EDM focused, but later on i am for sure open to include other genres once i get the ball rolling.

Back