Medicine Man Beat Video #9

MedicineManXL

Medicine Man
It's been awhile FP, but here's my 9th Beat Video.
Another "Less is More" instrumental. Hope you enjoy....

BIG thank you to all my new subscribers &
all you who support me....It is greatly appreciated.

Subscribe on Youtube & don't forget to leave links for feedback.

this is sick man sounds like some dr. dre shit, im loving that guitar sound you put in gives it that west coast sound

props on this

I really feeling the drums and those dark keys. Wish you would have played the whole music video at the end. What I saw looks official. Keep that fire comin bro!

Thanks for the feed!

- Nice beat man
- I like the stacked pianos the most for some reason
- Beat goes hard -- when the song came in at the end with the rapper -- i felt the beat SO much more (shows you with the full mix/song the beat can sound so much better)

Great job

I really enjoyed that video man! Well done! Really interesting! It almost had that mad scientist feel to it - which is the way it should be!

Nice tune too... you got things down!

dope as hell I love the artist you put on the beat he has that west coast flow which fit perfectly
nice quality on your videos as well
keep doin ur thing

MedicineManXL,

Thank you for the feedback to our track "DADA". I checked out your beat video and definitely respect your talent. I like the drum sounds you used and I also like the bounce that this track gives off. The keys are nice and the organ blends well into the track!

Overall this is dope!

Also, check out our blog where we break down today's current hits and show you exactly what chords are used!
The Big Shots

- the BIG shots

Back