Medicine Man (Beat Making Video) #21

MedicineManXL

Medicine Man
Thanks for checking out this thread.
This beat making video is a little different, and different
meaning it's not my typical West Coast style. It still has
the flavor, but it's an example on how creating music
reflects how you're feeling at certain times in your life.
Hope you enjoy.

BIG thank you to all my new subscribers &
all you who support me....It is greatly appreciated.

SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE & don't forget to leave links for feedback.

man, VERY impressive! might I ask what k'board your using? ive an m-audio oxygen series. hence where the name came from lol, anyway back to the beat, ****ing awesome drums man, love the sound selection on the melodies, and that high synth sound, ****ing awesome!!!! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...back/feed-feed-new-beat-mighty-dollar-450811/ check out my latest when you can man!
Thanks for the feed. My keyboard is the Akai MPK49, one of the best after you upgrade the pads. I just recently upgraded from the Oxygen 61 after it burned out. Thanks again for the feed.

This beat has that Aftermath Entertainment meets Westcoast feel. I hope I'm making sense! I really like this beat. I feel like the lead you used in the chorus is a bit too loud and the tag is a lil annoying but I get why you'd use it. Anyway, great work! Keep it up!

P.S. Did your MPK come with those black pads? And what piano vst were you using. It's really hard finding a quality piano vst!

First off thanks for the feedback on my "EyeSolation" track... Your track and sound selection is pretty damn on point... Really loving those strings, they almost sound like theyre layered with a choir. Very nice transitions as well... Dope track, cant say anything bad here really, keep up the good work

Nice one finished product sounded good. I digged the dark vibe, now add a groovy bassline and your set!

Back