Making a Dirty Illmind BOOMTRAP beat!!

ToniPmusic

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WByZSKUZ-aQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All feedback is appreciated!

Not a bad overall track,was kind of confusing during the video.It sounded as if the hi hats were off the whole time which destroyed the vibe for me haha.

This is solid man, I didn't really like the synth that came in around :50 but the rest was dope. I particularly liked the drums, especially the sampled fills and the hi-hat work. The only really negative criticism I have is that the kick drum had a bit of a weird hi-freq thing going on at a couple points. I don't know, maybe it's just youtube quality (lack of) messing with the sound on my end.

Not a bad overall track,was kind of confusing during the video.It sounded as if the hi hats were off the whole time which destroyed the vibe for me haha.

Haha, the hi hats are actually all set to grid, just at different settings, 4/4 - 3/4 etc...

This is solid man, I didn't really like the synth that came in around :50 but the rest was dope. I particularly liked the drums, especially the sampled fills and the hi-hat work. The only really negative criticism I have is that the kick drum had a bit of a weird hi-freq thing going on at a couple points. I don't know, maybe it's just youtube quality (lack of) messing with the sound on my end.

The 808's were created through an LA2A, I think the high frequency thing you are hearing is the snap it gave the 808.
I got like 350 different 808's, this was my favorite for this particular track.
It's from this pack.
808 drum samples in high quality WAV format for ANY DAW

Back