The Making of Cyssero (of Black Wall Street) "Where The Wild Things Are" - F4F

C.G. Productionz

The Certified Genius
The Making of Cyssero (of Black Wall Street) "Where The Wild Things Are" - F4F

Whats up guys? If you don't know already, I just produced a song on Cyssero of Black Wall Street's new Reality Check mixtape that was released on July 6th and I have now put together a 'beat making video' that shows the different elements and sounds I put together for my production of Cyssero's tape. The song I produced is titled "Where The Wild Things Are" and is included as the 13th song on the DJ Far hosted tape.

Please be advised that aside from the 'making of' video, I put together a montage of different scenes from Menace II Society for the last 2 minutes of the video's running time along with the instrumental and Cyssero's chorus to show the viewers exactly what inspired the feel of this record. Some of the material in the movie clips is considered 'R-rated' and contains explicit content and graphic violence.

Let me know your thoughts as this is my first beat making video and I'll do more as I continue to get more placements with major and more established artists. Any and all feedback will be returned, just please drop your links below.

Download Reality Check via Datpiff.com: http://www.<wbr>datpiff.com/Cyssero-Reality-<wbr>Check-mixtape.504224.html

Stream/Download "Where The Wild Things Are" via Soundcloud: https://<wbr>soundcloud.com/<wbr>cgproductionzmusic/where-the-<wbr>wild-things-are

---------- Post added 07-22-2013 at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-19-2013 at 05:12 PM ----------

Uppppppppp

---------- Post added 07-24-2013 at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-22-2013 at 08:04 AM ----------

Uppppppppp

---------- Post added 07-27-2013 at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-24-2013 at 09:17 AM ----------

Uppppppppp

---------- Post added 08-02-2013 at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-27-2013 at 04:04 PM ----------

Uppppppppppppp

Last edited:
Back