Making a beat with hennedub

hennedub

Hey guys, thought I would post my first beatmaking video on here to get some feedback.<br>
Let me know what you think and subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like it.<br>Also, if anyone has ideas for any other music blogs/forums where I could share this, I would really appreciate that (DJ Khaled voice).<br>
<br>
Enjoy!<br>
<br>
/hennedub<br>
<br>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JLlu7F25cys" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

nice beat those 808s are bangin also like the ''theres no way im playing these hihats live'' hat pattern, rolls are good placed. kick sounds clean, first half of the kick pattern is better than the 2nd imo. the choir blends perfectly with the rest of the track. that arp sounds nice, maybe the intro is a bit long other than that nice beat.

ive been producing for a long time but just created my soundcloud a month ago
so feedback return will be really appreciated--> https://soundcloud.com/the-beat-pharaoh
:cheers:

Last edited:
Hey man, thanks for the feedback, glad you like it. About the intro, it's just to sort of build up the choir and show the individual parts rather than just playing the entire thing at once. I wouldn't built it up like that in the actual beat, it's just for video purposes :-)

Checked out your beats - sounds good, especially the wine&cigars and purple luv ones.

thanks man, im also slowly improving my home studio. already have a mic and a midi keyboard, so my next big upgrade will be a new pair of monitors. which ones do u use? are u happy with em??

Last edited:
Back