Key To Success With Your Music

Thanks for this, as a producer you can sometimes hold yourself back by waiting for artists to use beats but now we can create our own content to push

Really great post! Loved the insight and what you said! But I'd just like to add something for those guys that are still checking this thread, I have a YouTube channel I'd like to recommend to you. I've been following this channel since I started my music career about 7 years ago.. lol soo go have a look! The Link: [Just a moment...] This channel might even answer all questions that you have. It has everything on, producing, sound engineering, Mixing, mastering, sound design. I'm hoping this helps you!

Last edited:
:-) Hello guys, Just new to this Forum
😁 Wanted to Share my beats for feedback, Please re-direct me to the right thread if there is any
🤖

about "sacrifice"...

I finally decided to switch to mainly samplers instead of synthesizers.
I'm pretty good with keyboards so was initially drawn to software synths.
But after these years, it's too much to learn and remember.

So I decided tonight to commit to deleting most of my VST instruments and just stick with samplers and a nice self-curated sample collection. This works out well because the average modern DAW these days is already an advanced sampler of sorts.

For the kinds of music I'd rather be doing, I can usually find an example sample of the exact type of sound I want somewhere else.
With layering and EQ and compression and crossfading and trimming, I think this is where the future is for me.

In the past, I was able to master 1 or 2 hardware synths, and maybe a handful of softsynths.
But since I'm older, I don't want to be struggling to remember all that stuff.

And if my DAW dies, I just want my samples and my tunes backed up no matter what.
I think this is a good choice.

6fd1bf063a62c23043f12777be659532.jpeg

It feels like I'm about to cut my own liver out, but I made up my mind so I can get music done faster.
I got a few standalone WAV editors too, so I got that covered.

Back