I need some help with Logic 9 its driving me crazy

C4Productions

I just got my mac and Logic 9 but everytime I open it my library is completely different and I can't find certain sounds n **** im going crazy trying to figure it out, also if anyone knows some good tutorials or anything for logic 9 hook it up this programs confusing as ****.

yeye kinda figured it out. now im tryin to figure out how to sample in it. good looks on that link tho im gunna check it out right now.

Library Issues!

I've just started using Logic 9 and I'm having some issues! I'm hoping someone can help....

I noticed that when I start up an empty composing project i have a specific library of sounds. THEN when i start up a composing project using the "electronic" template I am given some sounds already set up to work with. For some reason however there are a few sounds in the electronic template that I can't find unless i'm in this template. It's a completely different sound list than in the empty template...

Why is this? And how can I access these sounds out of the electronic template??

thanks
Phoenix

logic is easy. keep at it. search youtube. plenty of stuff there. for sampling, use the exs24. to access sounds, go to the "library" tab under "media"

like Music in imd said keep at it look up sflogicninja on youtube he teaches you some great stuff and the sounds on your electronic kit are just presets just click on the es2 instrument on the left side of logic and on the right side (your library) you should see a bunch of presets

Back