i need advice

• Thread starter Oso Flocka Flame
  • Start date
O

Oso Flocka Flame

well i want to get some studio monitors, but a new pair is way out my budget, so i've been looking for some second hand ones. i found a pair of rokits 6 g1 for a really goos price, the problem is that i dont know how safe is to buy them because since htey are already an old model they can have problems or they can be overused. i asked the guy that was selling them if he could record a video of the monitors workin he said yes and he also claims that the monitors dont have any problems. what you recomend me to do?
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-497415337-monitores-krk-rokit-6-_JM

Last edited by a moderator:
tbh man id probably save up and expand your budget and get a new pair of krk's, and then you will be assured that they are brand new and functioning fine, also youl have a warranty on them too. sometimes spending the extra buck is cheaper in the long run, believe bro.

Why not meet up and listen to them yourself? Honestly buying used monitors is a gamble and if you're short pressed on money could really fk you over.

You don't NEED monitors to produce, you could get away with making beats with hi-fi speakers or good headphones and mixing between several platforms.

Back