How to Speed up my Mac? | How to Clean up my Mac

mj5

Hello All,

The Easy Way To Speed Up Your Mac

I have a dirty little secret I want to share a confession almost really, I am a gamer. Not a normal play for an hour or two gamer, but a play for endless hours, destroy everything in my path, yell at my Mac type of gamer. Leading armies into a dungeon crawl, role playing with friends or even just watching videos of other people playing games has shown me one major thing, my Mac needs to be fast, free of issues and responsive. Well lets be honest here, it is why I bought a Mac to begin with. Except no one bothered to tell me that my Mac could slow down like a PC does and make everything from my games I play to the chat programs I speak on run so slow that they are unusable.

728x90.png

A slow Mac is like having a sports car and driving in the slow lane on the highway. Its so many levels of wrong it is unbelievable. That is when I decided to change all that, figure out what was wrong and fix it. Thankfully it was not 20 different programs that got the job done, but simply just one. Detox My Mac has become a lifesaver. No lets not be over dramatic here, it has become the most useful tool that I have for my Mac. I can speed up my Mac with a click or two and the program does the rest. And let me tell you, the job that it does is perfection. It is the most powerful cleaning software on the market. Guaranteed to work or your money back, no games, no hype just perfect results every time.

After some searching around I found detoxmymac.com, looked over their site and yes at first it seemed to go to be true. I can pick and choose what I want scanned and cleaned. It can do the job in seconds and it is guaranteed to work. Look I am a skeptic, but I knew one thing for sure, my Mac running slow was not a option for me. So I took a chance figuring the worst thing was I would get my money back. The program installed easy, and was up and running in just a few moments. There is 24 hour tech support if I needed it, but I really do not think anyone will, Detox My Mac is straight forward and easy to us. And sure enough, about a minute later I was looking over all my options and figuring out what I should do first. Deep scan it was, from music files to personal files anything that had been fragmented, causing issues or otherwise not useful at all popped up on my screen. I knew there would be some files, I had no idea just how many. Another click and boom they were gone. To easy I said, nothing can be that easy. Just to play it safe I restarted my system and sure enough it happened.

728x90_3a.gif

My Mac started up liked it used to when it was new. No stuttering, no stalling just a nice boot up. With in seconds I had a few programs up and running and there were no issues. Detox My Mac had done the job I had expected and then some. My Mac was running like new again. I was/am stunned something that works the way they claim it do, works better then I expected and works with my OS without any issue. (Works with 10.5. 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8) Now just a few bonuses you should know about. There are free lifetime updates, so if you update your OS you do not have to worry about Detox My Mac becoming obsolete. Factor in the 60 day money back guarantee, how easy it is to use and have fast it works, Detox My Mac is a win for everyone that uses it.

Walkthrough Video #001 -

Source: detoxmymac.com

Last edited:
Back