how to make a hip hop beat

R

rurokenji

Hey guys,

Does anyone have a tutorials as to how to make a hip hop beat? Any rules or anything of the like that i need to know of? drum patterns etc? Or does anyone have any links to hip hop beat tutorials? I know there are plenty on youtube but none of the ones i have come across seem like..proper guides lol

Thanks

Haven't you already asked this question....and had it answered for you several times already?
You spend more time asking questions than actually putting the answers into practice.

first part is a fair comment, which is why I left this one to begin with - no point in answering the same question over and over, although I do recall that tdot and ryanchrisis had a similar run of endless questions based on their lack of progression due to failed attempts to apply what they had learnt the last time they asked the question - by failed I mean they tried to apply and the results were nto what they expected so they came back and asked (the same) questions again and again (and again and again and ... :))

the second part is unfair because we have no way of knowing how much time he actually spends practicing and applying

at this point I would say to ruro that he needs to visit youtube, type tutorial hip hop and the name of his daw and go from there for a little bit, if only to follow along and put the same stuff into his daw as he is watching to make sure th the gets the point of the tutes

Last edited:
Not sure if i have tbh. Maybe for other genre's such as dubstep and deep house but for hiphop/rap..i don't think i have

it is the same basic question: how do I make X-style....

Not knocking you man, just saying that some folks do get jaded when the same type of question gets asked over and over by the same member(s)

Back