How To Find The Key & Tempo Of Any Sample / Song

MessyBeatz

Delete Please.

Delete this please.

I Didn't realise I had already posted this. Sorry

Last edited:
I'm a still help you cuz it took me a long time to figure this out and once I did I became a beast the beats on my soundcloud are just throw aways that didn't get sold but here I will help you

on the snare say 4 then count 1 2 3 4 when you say the next 4 you should be saying it on the next snare

every time you say a number use a tap tempo app for iPhone and tape on it so like this

snare 4!
1 tap
2 tap
3 tap
snare 4! tap

do this for about 2 beats and you should get the tempo

I'm a still help you cuz it took me a long time to figure this out and once I did I became a beast the beats on my soundcloud are just throw aways that didn't get sold but here I will help you

on the snare say 4 then count 1 2 3 4 when you say the next 4 you should be saying it on the next snare

every time you say a number use a tap tempo app for iPhone and tape on it so like this

snare 4!
1 tap
2 tap
3 tap
snare 4! tap

do this for about 2 beats and you should get the tempo

Appreciate the tips bro but i already know how to do this - I was actually sharing to others on how to do this but realised I had already posted it up here:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...s-/how-find-key-tempo-any-sample-song-518806/

Back