Good Labtops for music production?

wait for the new macbook pros just around the corner. SSD drives will ensure the timing with all of your plugins run as snappy as possible!

I have 4 g in my Macbook pro, I added upgraded to 16g for 99 buck, and now i am in the game. I also have fusion with win7. I have some things I can to in fl studio, on the mac side I have logic and maschine.

I have 4 g in my Macbook pro, I added upgraded to 16g for 99 buck, and now i am in the game. I also have fusion with win7. I have some things I can to in fl studio, on the mac side I have logic and maschine.

I did it this way too with my MBP. Maschine acted a bit weird in Logic for me, but it runs nice the way I use it in Live.

Macbook Pro. Hands down. Don't **** with PC. I'm not a Mac fanboy by any means, but I swear by their product and product experience. Unless you've actually used a Mac/OSX you don't know what you are missing. PC Hardware is cheaper.... and we all know what cheap means.

Desktops are better than laptops for music production. How can you enjoy using a smaller screen and the touchpad (if you aren't using a mouse)?
I use my laptop for mobile purpose only and I try to avoid using it because I think that a desktop is way more comfortable.

But if you want to buy a laptop for music production go with a MacBook Pro. I'd aviod a HP because they used to have (or maybe still have) problems with the USB port grounding. I'd still build a high end desktop with the money you need to spend for a MacBook.

I am not a mac fan, and never will be. So ima stick with my samsung. 6gigs ram and no latency. i7 processor.

Everyone keep saying no latency...the correct statement is low latency. We don't use optical processors yet, and that would still have latency, just lower.

Back