Free Studio One course - on Udemy

ontracktuts

<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 16.0px; font: 13.0px Verdana; background-color: #f1f3f3}p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 16.0px; font: 13.0px Verdana; background-color: #f1f3f3; min-height: 16.0px}span.s1 {font-kerning: none}</style>Hey Guys,

I'm a Studio One user, and have been working on putting together a full course on Udemy for it.

In the meantime , I've put up a short free preview course of it up on Udemy. Sort of a teaser on what the full course would be. If you keen to see what you can do on Studio One, check it out. I'll take you through a walk around on the software, plus show how to record to audio track, MIDI to instruments tracks, and take a look at the Mix Console.

The full course will go into more detail on putting together a song in Studio One by making use of the tools like the Arranger Track, Audio Comping, Using the integrated Melodyne, and sketching out alternative ideas with the ScratchPads.

Here's the link:

Taking a Peek at Producing a Song with Studio One | Udemy

My full Presonus Studio One course has gone up on Udemy. This course will go in more depth than the free course and covers features like the Arranger, the ScratchPad, using the integrated Melodyne, plus some great mixing tips like bus processing and using the new Mix Engine.

You can check the course outline over here:

Produce Your First Song in Studio One | Udemy

And Udemy are having a huge sale across their courses for the next 21 hours where all courses are going for $10.

So if you keen to check my course out, grab it using the following coupon code:

TRANSFORM202

And you'll get it for $10

Appreciate the support, and hope to see you in the course.

Last edited:
Intresing,

I'm a FL-studio/Cubase user myself, but Studio ones is on my radar. It's build from the ground up, and realy looks like it's gonna take over the industry in a year or 2.

Yeah I think it's definitely going to keep growing in the DAW market. I find that its really easy to navigate, and the drag and drop functionality across the application is awesome.

I have also put up some posts on my YouTube channel. For example here's a video for users who are switching from other DAWs to Studio One. They've got keyboard mapping schemes to match ProTool, Cubase and Logic. So it can help lessen the learning curve if you're coming from one of these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oci-Qj38l7Q

Unfortunately no keyboard mapping for FL yet.

Back