FL Studio QUICK TIP videos

firewalk

Here's a collection of quick tip videos I've made for FL Studio. These videos are short, around 1-3 minutes long but will show you how to do things that will speed up workflow and allow you to work smarter, or how to achieve a specific effect etc.

How to adjust browser preview volume in FL Studio:

How to use an EQ to sidechain only the low frequencies of any sound in FL Studio.
This is a great trick for leads and other elements you want to stay up front in the mix, while at the same time have maximum control over the low end. :)

Seems like the link above does not work and I can't figure out how to delete the post.
So I'll try again:

How to sidechain only the low end of a sound using peak controller and an EQ:
This is a great trick to use on important elements such as your leads, which you want up front and loud, while at the same time having maximum control over the low end. :)

Have you ever experienced that FL Studio crash when you try to open a project? Most likely the project has become corrupt.
Here's how you can easily fix a corrupt project:

How to reverse samples and patterns in FL Studio 12:
Great for making a reversed reverb effect for example. :)

6 ways to add automation clips in FL Studio. Did you know about all of these? Some are more easily accessible than others. :)

Last edited:
How to quickly copy effects (with all settings preserved) from one mixer track to another, as well as how to save a mixer effect chain as a preset for later use:

This video will show you how to add samples & sample packs to the browser in FL Studio. This will make it much easier to work with samples. :)

Last edited:
This video will show you how to automate the tempo in FL Studio. Realtime audio stretching was added in FL Studio Version 12.3 and this makes the process much simpler. :)

Back