First video of me on youtube with free D/L

1k drop

hey guys wanting to get some reviews on my video about anything you think i can improve on and what you think about the beat if you like to.

---------- Post added 04-25-2013 at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-16-2013 at 03:00 PM ----------

^TO THE TOP

WOW no one is willing to give me any kind of review about my video?.... either i suck that much or there is nothing to be said i am gonna assume there is just nothing to say for my sanity.

---------- Post added 05-03-2013 at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-25-2013 at 10:29 PM ----------

^bump

really need to know if i did any good on this video

hey man the beat sounds really good. The video's kind of grainy and for tutorials, people want to be looking at the DAW. and get more enthused about it man. YOU'RE MAKING A GODDAMN BEAT DAMNIT YEA! Your energy level is super low in this one. It's gotta be EPIC!!!!!!!!

DANG!!! two people figured out how to make a comment! LOL

Thank you Rakido for the advice, will try to get a vid of the daw instead and be more happy that i made a track LOL.

@noclique thanks for the love!

beat sounds pretty good, sounds like trap as usual, so there isn't much to comment on personally.
I think the best way to get lots of comments is to do something different

Back