First Beat-Making Video! Jeepz on the Maschine!

jeepz

iAmJeepz.com
Here is my first attempt at shooting a beat-making video. Feedback would be very appreciated! Hopefully will be doing a few more of these!

Thanks! I unfortunately got the idea to shoot after the beat was done, so had not recorded the process of chopping the sample. Def. will try that out next time so people can see that!

As for the tempo, I rarely go outside of 85-95 BPM. But I usually play the chops without a metronome to get a feel for the tempo I want, then change the BPM to fit it.

Loved those drums! How did you make those synthetic ones?? In combination with the acoustic sampled drums they sound really good, kinda got that mellow feel, but still slap on.

Nice beat.

Well, by synthetic, all I meant was that they were one-hits that came with the software, and not sampled from vinyl. Didn't actually make them!

Thanks!

nice video, i'm thinking of startin to make some myself. it had a artistic feel to it.
i liked your process first n foremost, not too many start with vinyl anymore. beat was dope tho, chops to the drums. do you have a snippet of the beat to post? i'd like to hear how the verse and hook sounded sequenced together?

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Oh n that song in your sig ..nice. refreshing is what comes to mind when i try to think how to describe it.

Thanks King! Ya I had been thinking about it for a while, and hadn't done it because it is a bit time-consuming...but it's worth it, the best feedback has been coming from people who don't make music who were unaware how a sampled beat came together.

There is the full beat at the end, but youtube did some weird shit... I had the beat playing from 3:45 till about 5 mins with just a title, and no vid...and somehow youtube just cut the clip at 3:45...tho if you play it at about 3:43 and just let it ride, it will show that the clip is over but the audio will keep playing? weird...

I also have it on my soundcloud: HereToMakeSnippet (Sold G.Grand) by Jeepzondabeatz on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thanks again for checking it out and leaving feedback!

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

As for the song in the sig, that is a group i produce for and our album is nearly complete. We are just waiting on our DJ to add scratches, and then off to Montreal to have it mastered (by a grammy award winning engineer no less!)

please go to Just Poets | Facebook and click "like" to get the info once the album does drop! should be a month...

Hey There!

I was more than happy to search out this web-site.I wanted to thanks on your time for this excellent learn!! I undoubtedly having fun with every little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you weblog post. Can I simply say what a relief to find somebody who truly knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know find out how to deliver a problem to light and make it important. Extra individuals need to learn this and understand this facet of the story. I cant imagine youre no more popular because you undoubtedly have the gift. very nice put up, i actually love this web site, carry on it It’s exhausting to seek out educated individuals on this subject, however you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks You must take part in a contest for among the best blogs on the web. I'll recommend this site! An fascinating discussion is price comment. I think that it is best to write extra on this subject, it won't be a taboo topic but usually people are not sufficient to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers Howdy! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the good information you have right here on this post. I might be coming back to your blog for more soon. This really answered my problem, thanks! There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity however I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as nicely you've an excellent weblog right here! would you prefer to make some invite posts on my weblog? After I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you may remove me from that service? Thanks! The subsequent time I learn a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I do know it was my choice to read, however I really thought youd have one thing fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you would fix in the event you werent too busy on the lookout for attention. Spot on with this write-up, I truly suppose this web site needs way more consideration. I’ll most likely be again to read way more, thanks for that info. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to seek out any individual with some authentic thoughts on this subject. realy thanks for starting this up. this website is one thing that is wanted on the web, somebody with slightly originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the internet! I’d should check with you here. Which is not something I often do! I get pleasure from studying a post that can make folks think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment! This is the precise blog for anybody who wants to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its nearly exhausting to argue with you (not that I really would want…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply great! Aw, this was a really nice post. In concept I want to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and precise effort to make an excellent article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and in no way seem to get one thing done. I’m impressed, I have to say. Actually rarely do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. Your idea is excellent; the problem is something that not enough individuals are talking intelligently about. I'm very comfortable that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you Nevertheless I'm experiencing concern with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting similar rss downside? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..extra wait .. … There are definitely a whole lot of particulars like that to take into consideration. That is a great level to bring up. I provide the ideas above as normal inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you deliver up where a very powerful factor shall be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged round things like that, but I am positive that your job is clearly recognized as a fair game. Each boys and girls feel the affect of just a moment’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives. A powerful share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit of evaluation on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If possible, as you turn out to be expertise, would you thoughts updating your weblog with more details? It is extremely helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this weblog put up! After research a number of of the blog posts on your website now, and I actually like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site record and can be checking back soon. Pls try my site as properly and let me know what you think. Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!… This website is really a stroll-by way of for the entire data you wished about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and also you’ll definitely discover it. There is noticeably a bundle to find out about this. I assume you made certain good points in options also. You made some decent factors there. I appeared on the web for the difficulty and located most people will associate with with your website. Would you be serious about exchanging hyperlinks? Nice post. I study one thing more difficult on different blogs everyday. It should always be stimulating to learn content material from other writers and practice slightly one thing from their store. I’d want to use some with the content material on my blog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a hyperlink in your net blog. Thanks for sharing. I found your blog site on google and test a couple of of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just further up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking ahead to reading more from you in a while!… I am usually to blogging and i actually respect your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I'm going to bookmark your site and maintain checking for new information.

I didn't even hear the beat but I heard another on of yours. You DON'T want to miss what I have to offer. Msg me

Back