Could someone make tutorials on these particular electronic genres (FL Studio)?

Schplitzkriegs

Electro (when I go on YouTube and type in Electro tutorial I get a ton of Electro House things, but not Electro like I'm looking for).

Nu Funk

Nu Jazz

Digital Hardcore

Aggrotech

EBM

Turbofunk

Melbourne Bounce (apparently none of the tutorials on this are good enough)

Some of these genres are probably obscure things you've never heard of (with the exception of Electro), but try listening to some of the songs that fall under these genres and see if you can work out a way to make them. By the way, don't use Nexus, Sylenth or anything else that I might have to pay for in order to download, since I'm just a beginner and I don't think me or my dad can afford those things (I'm only 14, and my dad bought FL Studio for me).

Last edited:
have you done your research and looked around with google and wikipedia (to their external links)

I have started to review the literature first before thinking about providing advice on how to achieve what you are looking for

based on an initial glance - that is a wide range of styles that you are trying to learn - maybe too vast to begin with

NU Funk may be helped by reviewing the BBC TV show Rock School episode on funk - very 80's fashion sense but great introduction to the style

and if you want to watch the whole series you may prefer to link to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEcI66YGQqk&list=PL2F56203EF27733A6

series 1 is all about bass, guitar and drums

series 2 adds keys, synths, computers (pre 286/basic macs and other 68k based machines) and electronic percussion, vocals and other stuff as well

Last edited:
first of all don't just look for tutorials specifically to FL Studio, when it comes to a genre you wan't to learn about; track arrangement, beat arrangement, and how sounds are moved together. I use ableton and have gained so much knowledge from FL tutorials, Cubase tutorials etc. Also try and focus on one genre at a time you don't want to overload yourself.

Back