copyrights

newuser1

who uses the online method to copyright music and who uses the paper forms and mail in method? which is easier/best method?

also, how many beats/songs can be included and what length per song/beat can be included in a compilation.

Last edited:
Go to uspto.gov for the digital copyright form.
When you copyright as long as you send it all together you pay the fee once. Every time you send something to the copyright office you have to pay a fee for each album. There is no limit to how many songs are on an album. Everytime you send something to get copywritten you have to pay the fee. If you create a volume though you can add as much music as you want to it with a one time fee. Like an encyclopedia they have multiple books but pay for the 1 copyright. This only works if you make a Volume.

Good Luck
:cheers:

I use what ever means to copyright that is available at the time you know. I use paper methods for stuff like my mixtapes and whatever when I sale a beat online I sometimes use online copyright due to the fact that the sale is sometimes unexpected when it comes and I might need urgent copyright services.

Back