Cocaine Audio Making A Sampled Beat

Beat was alright, I didn't really like the snare tbh but hey you're very animated in your videos lol and you love your beats so that's all that matters I guess

TDOT spot on! Nice, real smooth, definitely not a fan of the snare but ayy thats just me, something a little more fatness and a little less "ping" on the top would sound real smooth, maybe a little delay iunno just a thought. Beats dope and passions all there! Keep it up homie!

yo those hi hats are official! i agree wit the snare comment, being a bit harsh, needs sum eq. and the bass was crazy its overpowering the rest of the track.

Like the workflow and the passion you have for making music, I'm the same way cuz. The beat itself sounds good I actually like that real mechanical sounding snare it fits this track pretty well since it's a slower tempo. I would take that synth and turn it way down and pan that hard to the right or left. Track just needs some mixing and fine touches but dope shit overall bruh

Yeah i'm with Risquee, I kinda dig the snare, I think glitchy sounds sound great on ambient atmospheric type joints. Nice beat, great video and great energy. Keep it up fam.

Thanks for the feedback... I remember one night i was listening to the track and that snare had really high frequencies and a ping i couldn't stand... but it went away after that one night which is weird.. glad you guys liked the snare.. traded it with another producer.. it's so different you gottta love it

I f_cks wit the track....
I would keep the snare..
Bbut how do them m audio work for u ... meaning hows the response on them.. bass n all

Last edited:
NP
Just wondering cuz i hear alot about krk n what not...
But imma look into them
Oh your talking about the Monitors .. They ****in suck lol but my ears are trained enough lol... If your good at mixing you can use the Maudio for a decent mix but if your not really good get the KRK's

Must be a East coast thing because i wild on my track to ! Fresh ass beat tho . . .

Soundcloud.com/Ktdproductions

Idk what they are talking about, that snare is ****ing dope.

I would rather have that then something too snappy for this kinda ambient, slow beat.

Idk what they are talking about, that snare is ****ing dope.

I would rather have that then something too snappy for this kinda ambient, slow beat.
Thanks bro... Yea I feel it really hit. it fits the mood of the beat to me... but everyone has different ears so I can't blame them
and thanks @ eksecution

Back