beat making with producer T-Styles

quietb4storm

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wUFedx-XiLk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

Sampling with producer T-Styles
to here more beats from T-Styles got http://www.myspace.com/tt5production

Last edited:
Not really feeling this...When u r flipping hits such as this it has to be better than the original...Thats why there are certain ppl I dont touch...And Sam is one of them ppl.

Lamabean111 said:
Not really feeling this...When u r flipping hits such as this it has to be better than the original...Thats why there are certain ppl I dont touch...And Sam is one of them ppl.

No doubt i understand what you mean. I didnt make this beat to sell. I made this beat to show versitily. I am actualy glad you dont like the drums. I really dont plan to sound like typical producers i do my own thing. So many people are trying to be like Dilla, just blaze and pete rock and Kanye to name a few.

they all are tight in there own right. Thats what makes there name. For me there stlyle is being abuse by the flood of producers new to the game. I on the other hand plan to be a master student of music with my own styles.

Yea I feel u thats why I try and do different things with samples also...Because if I wanna get heard I have to part away from that flood

Nice joint your drum patterns are always on point.I think bringing the string hits or the slowed tempo you did at the end would have been a better intro but that my personal thoughts.You always have solid production keep doin ya thing!!!

quietb4storm said:
No doubt i understand what you mean. I didnt make this beat to sell. I made this beat to show versitily. I am actualy glad you dont like the drums. I really dont plan to sound like typical producers i do my own thing. So many people are trying to be like Dilla, just blaze and pete rock and Kanye to name a few.

they all are tight in there own right. Thats what makes there name. For me there stlyle is being abuse by the flood of producers new to the game. I on the other hand plan to be a master student of music with my own styles.

that ain't true... that's his opinion of what he thinks one is supposed to do with it... If you were a singer and singing a song of one of the greats I would agree with that, but you are a beat maker and you interpret the beat how you interpret it.

If you want to flip till there is no trace of sample evidence fine, do that. But if wan't rearrange it a little and keep a little feeling of the original do that.

I thought the jawn was funky... :cheers:

Back