Beat making Episode #16 - Making a Jay Z style Banger!!!

ToniPmusic

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EbAdjKMZ3m4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All feedback appreciated!

This is a great beat but it's not really a "tutorial" per se as you're not showing the process, the software, etc. It would be cool if you could show the software aspect, the effects and all that

This is a great beat but it's not really a "tutorial" per se as you're not showing the process, the software, etc. It would be cool if you could show the software aspect, the effects and all that

Thanks for the comment!
However, I do not make tutorials, I just film myself replaying the different instrument sections.
That way I think the videos stay short and entertaining as opposed to too long and boring after 5 minutes (personal opinion)
If people would like to know more details about the software, effects, mixing etc... they usually leave a comment in the comment section of the video, and I explain in details what it is I did.

This is also a place for beatmaking videos, not just tutorials. Gives people an idea of other peoples creative process and maybe gather some cool ideas for there own projects.

no not a native. I moved over 3 years ago. I'm originally from Amsterdam.
I started making beats around the age of 15. I'm 26 now.

Do you make music/beats?

yes i also make beats. but i like to work with samples and compose additional parts to it. sometimes i make original beats...

have a tip for you. maybe talk more in your videos, not long romans, but say example something to each part you are playing at the moment or what are you doing at the moment etc.

really enjoy your videos.

I have the feeling that would slow down the flow of the video, and I really want keep them straight to the point :-)
Just show the music, and the movements and thats it. I am always very open in the comments or to questions, but in the video I like to keep it going fast haha!

By the way, I work for KMR Audio in Germany, so if you ever need any new gear hit me up toni@kmraudio.de
I can get a lot of good prices on the good stuff ;-)
Email me either way with a link to your music so I can check it out!

Back