Ableton Producer’s Playground Free for all!- Tons of Videos, templates etc..

innerstatejt

innerstatejt
Ableton Producer’s Playground Free for all

For those of you not yet familiar with with Musicsoftwaretraining.com, It's a massive resource for Ableton & music production training. I make a ton of resources available for free as well as a membership portion of my site. This includes access to hundreds of training course videos, massive templates, song files & loads more.

At this very moment, my Ableton Producer’s Playground is getting some pretty massive upgrades. 2 of 4 new video courses have already been added & there is more great stuff coming for our members.

I am also in the process of switching the company I use for my membership to a much more seamless system.

In doing this, I have had to temporarily expose much of what is inside the Producer’s Playground to members & non-members alike.

I decided that instead of freaking out about it, I would publicly share the opportunity for you to access normally protected files.

You’ll want to move fast on this, because I am currently protecting more & more files (hint, check out the video collections, as they will take longer for me to protect).

If you appreciate the content, please do me a favor by sharing this post with your friends on facebook or twitter.

Here’s a link to the Ableton Producer’s Playground:

Ableton Producer's Playground | Music Software Training & Ableton Live Tutorials

happy music making!
Jason

Back