1. It can be fun
  2. You can make money with ads or promoting products
  3. It can be used to network
  4. You can help others by sharing knowledge
  5. Track your career
  6. It’s cheap to do
  7. Helps you stand out
  8. It’s easy to do
So if you are not blogging, I strongly suggest you get you start ASAP. You should be looking to promote yourself like a business, and a brand. You need to connect with your customers, and have a personality that is unique.
Please leave your comments below.

You should blog to connect w/ your fanbase and establish your brand, not so much to sell beats. Talent, exposure / marketing, connections is how you sell beats. I wouldn't buy a beat because I read a good blog post, but I might read a post because I heard a dope beat.

You can provide whatever content you want. Post beat making videos, tips for producers, tips for artists. Pretty much anything that interests you. Do you have a blog?

Finding topics to blog about isn't hard at all. Pretty much you can look up info that people are looking for and blog about that. Blog about the success in your business. I just wrote a post about how I ranked on the first page of youtube. Doing things like that will make you a person of influence and attract people to you

People need to understand that just because you start a blog does not mean others are going to find it. There are a lot of steps that you need to consider and understand that it takes time as well.

1. Content - you have to create it or you will end up paying someone to create it for your. This could be videos and or articles but you need to create great content to keep people coming back.

2. Don't focus on selling people right away otherwise you will lose.

3. Understand your niche and solve peoples problems.

4. Learn how to market

5. Learn Social Media Marketing - the right away.

That is all I will give you guys for now but if you want to learn more check out JESPANA.COM

It will be updated with a few more articles soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are really some good reasons to believe that.

I dont see why yall are actin up over this, its just like making youtube videos. If you make youtube videos.

Wonder why im just nope now thinking about this. Thanks man, now we can actually get paid just for making beats instead of worrying about selling

All of that work just to sell beats?

You can make more money selling bottled water.
Its not that hard. Now instead of sending people to your soundcloud link, you can just send people to your blog. On each page post 2-4 beats from your soundcloud page so if they're interested they'll check you out. And unlike soundcloud, blogs are monetizable. For an example check out my blog in sig.

Last edited:
Its not that hard. Now instead of sending people to your soundcloud link, you can just send people to your blog. On each page post 2-4 beats from your soundcloud page so if they're interested they'll check you out. And unlike soundcloud, blogs are monetizable. For an example check out my blog in sig.

Building links here? lol

Back